The MSC Library was established simultaneously with the founding of Marinduque School of Arts and Trades (MSAT) in 1953. It started as a one-classroom library and housed reference materials to cater the needs of the faculty members and students.
Presently, the library is named LEARNING RESOURCE CENTER (LRC). It functions to cater and promote learning and research activities. The unit is under the Office of the Vice-President for Academic Affairs and directly supervised by a designated director.
The LRC is composed of the main library and the three braches namely: LRC Sta. Cruz, LRC Torrijos and LRC Gasan. The main library and its branches are in the process of developing their units to cater the needs of the faculty, staff and students through updated and upgraded educational tools and equipment, continous acquisition of books and periodicals, and improvement of technical and reader’s services.