Dr. Romulo Huerta Malvar
The functions of the Center for Alumni Relations and Employment Services (CARES) are to:
- Conduct and implement projects and activities related to job orientation, job opportunities, job fairs, career orientations, and counseling of students.
- Link with government agencies and private organizations for possible employment of graduates.
- Monitor graduate’s employment status through tracer studies in coordination with the different Schools of the College.
- Link with successful alumni for possible donations of anything with value to the College or School where they graduated.
- Facilitate and/ or initiate the organization of alumni and coordinate alumni gatherings/ reunions/ homecoming.
- Initiate and/ or recommend alumni who are working for institutional recognition due to their exemplary or outstanding performance in their respective fields or profession.
- Coordinate and/ or facilitate the selection and retention of partner industries as host training establishments (HTEs) for the implementation of local and overseas On-The-Job programs in coordination with OJT Coordinators or deans of the different shools.