Ms. Maria Morena Valencia Santos
The Board Secretary appointed by the Board of Trustees upon the recommendation of the President of the College serves as Secretary of both the Board and the College and keeps all records and proceedings of the Board, She communicates to each member of the Board notice of meetings. In addition, her duties include the following:
- Provide assistance to the College President in the formulation and implementation of policies, rules and regulations approved by the Board of Trustees, Academic and Administrative Councils.
- Prepare documentation and communications for appropriate actions by the College President
- Act as a Secretary of the Academic Council, Administrative Council, Management Committee meetings and other meetings and converences called for by the College President.
- Prepare agenda of meetings, minutes of meetings of the Academic Council, Administrative Council, Management Committee meetings as well as provide reference materials that support the agenda of the meetings.
- Keep records and minutes of the proceedings of the Board of Trustees and other pertinent records of the College.
- Prepare office memoranda, office orders, and official correspondence for other government agencies and private organizations, and;
- Disseminate the approved resolutions passed by the Board to the officials and parties concerned for implementation
- Liaise with the officials of the College
The Office of the College and Board Secretary is composed of the following:
Ms. Maria Morena V. Santos
Board Secretary V
Ms Santos is currently the Chief of Staff of the Presidential Management Staff, Head of the BAC Secretariat and Secretary of the MSC Management Committee.
Ms. Ladymay M. Logatoc
Administrative Aide VI
Ms. Logatoc serves as the administrative staff of the Office of the College and Board Secretary.