Mark Nel D. Pardilla
The Office of the Civil Security Services is under the direct supervision of the Vice President for Administration and Finance. The director is the head or in-charge of the office. It’s primary mandate is to ensure the protection and security of life and property of the students, officials, employees, visitors, stakeholders and other clients of the college including the property of the government.
The Office is likewise tasked to:
- Maintain peace and order by conducting roving inspections within the premises of the branch or campus;
- Provide security services or assistance to those who have transactions in the College whenever deemed necessary;
- Assess security and safety risks and recommend and implement measures to void or mitigate risks;
- Ensure compliance of applicable policies and regulations while implementing security measures;
- Be the lead in case of disaster and other emergency situations by joining fire and earthquake drill in all branches or campuses in coordination with concerned agencies of the government and NGOs;
- Conduct periodic retooling or reorientation of security guards on disaster preparedness like, but not limited to, tropical cyclones, flashflood, and other natural hazards.
The Office is a recipient of a Certificate of Appreciation given by the Office of the College President for the dedicated effort and valuable services rendered in the programs and activities participated in by Marinduque State College in the relation of the Centennial Celebration of the province of Marinduque.
- Supervise and oversee the security operations of the College.
- Train and schedule programs and functions of security personnel (Company and agency guards)
- Evaluate, assess and analyze performance of security personnel.
- Enforce school policies and protocols on security and safety of properties, personnel and students.
- Initiate discilinary measures in accordance with existing policies of the College whenever necessary.
- Provide security to College officials, employees, students and property.
- Keep the premises free from all kinds of danger.
- Maintain all security devices and facilities in good working condition.
- Develop and implement preventive measures against accidents and thefts .
- Assess security and safety risks and recommend and implement measures to avoid or mitigate risks.
- Ensure compliance of applicable policies and regulations while implementing security measures.
- Be on the lead in case of disasters and emergencies.
- Perform other related tasks and functions.